Monday, June 14, 2010

Sketchbook

I swear I did this before the iPad is out. Its a design assignment that requires us to design either a PC Tower (or something related) or Game Console. I went through a lot of the design process but decided that, they are not what I will want. Being a designer, my idea pops up at moments you least expected. It could be while you are on your way to work. Thus I designed this portable PC device, "Sketchbook". Well, the level of technology is somewhere 5 to 10 years down the road. Some of the technology is already available and some are just waiting for miniaturizing. Since I posted this up so late, you can say its has the same function as an iPad but with the added function of the Wacom tablet.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Facepalm... lol... i'll buy one of those...